Wednesday 9 March 2011

My big 21!!

Well I think this has been the longest amount of time of neglecting the blog!! But there is good reason for this..I have just had my 21st Birthday, where I was utterly spoilt by my amazing friends, family and other half!! Last week I was taken to watch Neyo at the o2 which was amazing!! Then on my birthday I spent the day in London with the Mr where I was treated to the most luxurious stay in The Mont Calm Hotel where the most delicious room service food and champers were demolished, had a slight rampage in Topshop Oxford Street shoe department and purchased some beauties from Carvela and Kurt Geiger...a huge treat! and went to the ICEBAR which was really fun! Then on Saturday I had an amazing party at Club Rosso with all the important people in my life and had the most fabulous night!! Just wish I could do it all again now! A few pictures from the celebrations...
My beautiful delivery on the morning :)

Beautiful Chanel book x
LOVE
blazer: Topshop, floral playsuit: Vinatge
Luxury at it's best...bliss
Naughty spree!
Carvelas...x
My pride and joy- KGs :)
Lunching
Loving life
white chiffon tie dress: Topshop Oxford Circus

No comments:

Post a Comment