Thursday 25 November 2010

Music to the ears...

This is my current playlist which is getting me through my dissertation while I am sat in the library right now:

1. Kate Bush- Running Up That Hill
2. Bjork- Play Dead
3. Red Hot Chilli Peppers- Snow
4. Mumford & Sons- Little Lion Man
5. Counting Crows- Mr. Jones
6. Bat for Lashes- Daniel
7. Fleet Foxes- Mykonos
8. The Cranberries- Free to Decide
9. Heather Nova- Heal
10. Imogen Heap- Come Here Boy
11. Jack Penate- Pull My Heart Away
12. Jimi Hendrix- All Along The Watchtower
13. Jose Gonzalez- Heartbeats
14. Kings of Leon- Knocked Up
15. Kings of Leon- On Call
16. Lisa Loeb- The Way It Really Is
17. Maroon 5- She Will Be Loved
18. The Pretty Reckless- You
19. REM- Losing My Religion
20. Rilo Kiley- Close Call

...BLISS!! ..There are many more...but I should probably carry on with the dissertation...

No comments:

Post a Comment