Thursday 16 December 2010

My Crimbo wish list...x

There are so many beautiful things on my wish list right now...a girl can but dream!!
This cream fur bag from River Island is just beautiful!!! I need it in my life...




I adored the first film, 'Coco Before Chanel' and can't wait to watch the sequel exploring the love affair between Chanel and Stravinsky! Beautiful, classy, and romantic!




I have a few perfume favourites that will never get old, but I do love to try a new one at Christmas time...and Tom Ford's 'Black Orchid' is right at the top of my list! It has a very lustrous and sensual fragance..a must
have for evenings out!


Okay...so I know this one is a bit of a long shot...but I am in desparate need of a new laptop...my poor old thing is missing keys and is getting veerrryy sloowww in it's old age..which is extremely frustrating when I have so much work to do. I would LOVE a macbook...but maybe I'll have to wait a couple of months until my 21st for this one.....




Ever since the ice rink has opened at Somerset House I have desparately wanted to go! (even though I cannot skate to save my life- I had to go to a roller disco for a friend's 21st at the weekend..and it was horrific!!) But the view of the beautiful building with all the lights is just a sight that I have to see in my life..
I am loving the Cape this Winter!! I must own one- I think they look so chic and stylish..I love this camel one from Topshop...or I would like a navy one...




I'm a little addicted to fashion books- most of the time I don't actually have the time to read or look at them even...I just have to own them and let them sit pretty on the shelf! This is the latest want to my collection..I went to see the Mathew Williamson exhibition at Somerset House a few months back, and I was so inspired by it! I have always loved his designs so this book would be perfect to keep the inspiration flowing! I haven't come across as beautifully laid out as this in a long time...


This is another I (NEED) on my shelf...simply because I love Vogue- always have and always will. I love seeing how contrasted the covers are from all the eras and comparing them to this decades!



Santa...I hope your reading this...it's not too much to ask right??
;) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment