Thursday 30 December 2010

Twenties Girl

A few weeks ago a friend on my course asked me to do a spot of modelling for her final major project; the theme was the glamorous, 20's era. Although I had so much to do at the time I of course agreed to help her out as I know how stressful it is trying to get everything done! She only needed a couple of outfits, as it was for a 20 page book showing different aspects of that period. I styled the outfits together, and had so much fun! Usually of course I am the one behind the camera, and I'm no model really but it made quite a nice change- a novel experience! Here are a small selection of shots from the day...


chocolate fur coat: river island, leather driving gloves: new look, green beaded velvet devore scarf: river island, brown & gold devore velvet scarf: vintage, faux pearl headband: vintage, black faux snakeskin peep toe platforms: faith (all stylists own)  




white beaded sheer shift dress: river island, hold up style tights: topshop, purple devore velvet scarf: vintage, black fur wrap: vintage, large white ostrich feather earrings: topshop, black beaded headband: vintage (all stylist own apart from earrings)



Photography & Concept: Danielle Pullin
Styling: Maddie Potter
Hair & Makeup: Maddie Potter

No comments:

Post a Comment