Wednesday 22 December 2010

Some inspirational imagery used for my photo shoot

These were some images which I sourced from a variety of magazines and books which I found very inspirational for my apocalyptic themed shoot previously posted.

























My sketches for the styling and make up ideas...



Look 1.


nude lips blending into skin tone, silver metallic illuminator on cheeks, metallic creme on eyelids and winged at sides, heavy black eyebrows

Look 2.

black glossy lips, silver illuminator on cheeks and on eyes- heavier black liner on inside of eyes, thick black brows, various sized black gems stuck on corners of eyes

Look 3.

metallic silver lips, silver eyes, thick black brows, hair down and flowing, black pattern transfered onto side of face

storyboard for shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment