Monday 10 January 2011

Emmanuelle & Carine

So after much talk of it all, Emmanuelle Alt has taken over the reigns of Editor In Chief at Vogue Paris, from the
lovely Carine Roitfeld. I must say I am a big fan of both ladies' elegant, effortless style; I think Roitfeld has done an incredible job under her position on the magazine for the last 10 years, but I will be excited to see what Alt will contribute- as well as waiting in anticipation for Carine's next steps into the fashion world. One of my favourite editorials by Carine is this beautiful, enigmatic story featuring Natalia Vodianova:

Vogue Paris, April 2010
Photograher: Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott
Stlist: Carine Roitfeld
Model: Natalia Vodianova

And this whimsical, black and white story is one of my favourites of Alts featuring Sasha Pivovarova; one of my favourite models:
Vogue Paris, April 2008
Photographer: Hedi Slimane
Stylist: Emmanuelle Alt
Models: Sasha Pivovarova

No comments:

Post a Comment