Following this...one would think it would be sensible to carry on with the uni work I have been doing all day, what with my looming deadline...but apparently not. Hmmm. So I decided to join the world of the Independent Fashion Bloggers to network and promote ye olde blog a bit- you can follow me here or simply click on the icon on the left side of the page...it is fast becoming rather addictive...possibly a replacement of my addiction to twitter perhaps...
Anyway..the main purpose of this post was to document how I am planning to reward myself once this beast of a project and mighty dissertation are both long gone and handed in by the 19th...roll on that date! Of course, I know that this is merely the beginning, and the truly hard work for my final major project is still to come- but hey! A girl deserves to treat herself once in a while! So here is my list:
1. Pamper! Book fresh highlights, manicure, massage- full body! (long overdue) and a facial
2. Shop! As a self confessed shopaholic, I have steered clear of the shops for a good few months now...mainly because crimbo left me broke and due to this hefty work load...but some new items for the new year are most definitely in order...the sales are on and the loan is in!
3. Hit London for a well needed dose of culture and inspiration...I will try my utmost to resist temptation to shop here...this will purely be for visiting some galleries and a spot of sightseeing. I adore London- I'm inspired every time I go there, I find I don't necessarily even need to be doing anything as such; just being in that city, immersing myself with all that's around me is quite enough to satisfy me...
4. Finish my website!!!! must must MUST be done this month!
5. Organise my 21st...it is not until the beginning of March...but I'm not afraid to admit I am quite a diva when it comes to birthdays and like to be fully prepared...especially big ones!
6. Watch 'Coco & Igor' with a large glass of good wine! I received this for Christmas and have not yet had a chance to sit down and enjoy it; I often like to have old black and white or foreign movies playing in the background while I do my work...but this deserves my full attention ♡
There are so many more things I want to achieve by the end of this month but I'm pleased to announce I'm actually feeling sleepy...so this list will have to be continued tomorrow (afternoon no doubt)...
♥ Bonne Nuit ♥