Wednesday 19 January 2011

A Jolly Good Week!!

So far so good as far as my week has been! On Monday I found out that I had been chosen for the role of Stylist for 3rd Floor magazine!! I was so thrilled as I was up against some extremely talented people and was not expecting it...but I am very honoured and extremely excited that I have been given this opportunity! Keep an eye out for posts of the new Facebook/ Twitter pages, blog and website!!Let the hard work begin...
Today I also FINALLY submitted my 8000 word dissertation which is a huge relief that it is well and truly out of my life, and is an enormous weight off my shoulders! My research question which begins the paper was:
Throughout history the concept of what is considered to be the ideal body image has evolved considerably and recurred over time. How have these ideas developed and to what extent have the ideals of each era been reinforced by the media? Is there currently an opportunity for society’s deep-rooted obsession with body image to change?
Further to this...I am off to London tomorrow and Friday to do a spot of work experience assisting on a photo shoot for Conde Nast Brides magazine which I'm very excited for! I have assisted Polly, the lifestyle editor a couple of times before and always thoroughly enjoy my time on her shoots; she always produces the most beautiful editorials! Hopefully I should be able to get a few snaps of the day's progress, but if not I shall post the issue's story once it is out!

Content is just one word which springs to mind to describe my mood right now...
X

No comments:

Post a Comment