Monday 10 January 2011

Hello Toppers my dear old friend

I went shopping for the first time in a very long time at the weekend as a well deserved treat for all the uni work! Oh how I had missed the one and only Topshop...it really shouldn't be allowed how long we had been apart from one another!! It is not good for my health...although it certainly is not good for my bank balance...hmm..moving on! I am really loving shirts and blouses at the moment- and am so pleased the pussybow blouse has reappeared as I'm a big fan of this style, I think it looks so stylish and elegant- and very versatile: day-wear/ evening-wear...teamed with jeans/ high waisted shorts- perfect! I also have been a long standing and will continue to be a fan of the high waist...shorts, jeans, skirts- I just love that look! Again- very versatile. Patterns are also on my agenda, I couldn't get enough of them while I was shopping...stripes, polka dots, feather motifs, not forgetting florals. Long term favourites remain with chunky knit jumpers, playsuits and jumpsuits. Accessories wise I adore the semi precious gemstone jewellery that is so rife in the shops right now! I purchased these little beauties and have a few more waiting to reach me in the post...nothing beats new clothes!!
Purchases...
FEATHER PRINT PUSSYBOW SHIRT
£28
BLUE TULIP PRINT TIER TEE
£36
GREEN MARBLED NAVETTE RING 
£12.50


BLACK FRINGED PLAYSUIT
£35
All Topshop

HIGHWAISTED GREY FLANNEL SHORTS
£29.99
River Island


In the post...
BLACK CHIFFON LEATHER FRONT TEE
£45
KNITTED APRICOT CABLE KNIT JUMPER
£38
MOTO TOBACCO JAMIE ULTIMATE SKINNY JEANS
£40
All Topshop


& On my wish list...
TAN CUT OUT SIDE SLINKY JUMPSUIT
£56
Topshop
STONE HIGH WAISTED SHORTS
£30
Miss Selfridge

I will post how I've styled up my lovely new purchases in a few days after I have had 
the pleasure of wearing them...

No comments:

Post a Comment