Tuesday 8 February 2011

The Promise

The other night I tired of uni work for a while so decided to have a little break and catch up with some TV. I came across The Promise on 4od and thought I'd give it a go. Now, I'm not usually one for war type dramas, but this got me captivated...it was very moving and thought provoking and I found myself actually wanting to watch the next episode straight away (which usually only happens with 90210!!) but it's not available on line yet. It is a new four part drama serial, telling the story of a young man's troubled past fighting in the Palestinian war, told through his diary of which his Granddaughter is reading in the present day. You can watch the first episode here..I recommend it, you will be intrigued..
(Plus, Christian Cooke provides a nice bit of eye candy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment