Sunday 6 February 2011

Red Riding Hood 2011

I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of Red Riding Hood, featuring Amanda Seyfried due out next month. I'm quite partial to a modern day remake of a fairytale- I loved Alice in Wonderland even though I know it provoked a vast amount of criticism..but although I am interested in the story, of course, I take more of a delight in seeing the modern twist being put into the costumes and the styling, and to see how it differs to what one would consider to be the generic clothes and image that has been depicted through picture books as a child. I find it fascinating. Although I do usually prefer a soft, romantic, 'airy fairy' story, I am looking forward to seeing this as I am hoping to gain some inspiration for the fourth issue of 3rd floor magazine. Watch the official trailer here.

No comments:

Post a Comment