Friday 4 February 2011

VOGUE March 2011

I am LOVING the latest issue of Vogue, especially the vibrant and exotic cover! Rosie Huntington- Whitely: wow, what an absolute sex pot!!
'Glamoram'
Photographer: Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott
Model: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

The MEAN STREETS editorial is my favourite from this issue; which surprises me as it is not my usual preferred styling, but I just love the vibrant neon brights and dreamy blurred focusing of the photography; it captures a real cosmopolitan mood but is done in such a soft and dreamy way, which I just find irresistible! Nick Knight and Kate Phelan do it again! And Karlie Kloss is proving an enigma among the model elite...

Vogue, March 2011
Photographer: Nick Knight
Models: Karlie Kloss & Joan Smalls
Stylist: Kate Phelan

Check out the rest of the magazine at vogue.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. Rosie is soo pretty, I actually hate looking at her lol, she looks amazing...x

    http://followmein5inchheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete